• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet Pin Tool Disappeared?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current version of After Effects (Version 22.2.1 Build 3) doesn't seem to have Puppet Pin Tool when I look in Effects and Presets. The version I was working with before had it...did it stop being offered in this version? 

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the tool in the tools panel, then try to use it and see if it works:

Untitled-1.png

Usually, this is the way to apply the Puppet effect to a layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Puppet Pin has never been in the Effects menu. It is a tool, like the selection tool. There are several icons. Ctrl/Cmnd+p will cycle through the tools until the one that looks like a pushpin comes up. That is the tool you use to begin a Puppet Pin animation. The other tools do different things to the puppet pin mesh. Check the Help files or use the Search Help field in the top right corner of After Effects to find more information and tutorials on using Puppet Pin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines