• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question regarding export specifications and how to accomplish them

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm animating a video that needs to be exported with the following specifications and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction to accomplish some or all of these. I'm guessing I can accomplish all of this in AE/AME but want to make sure I don't need to use an additional encoding program. If I'm off track here please let me know!

Specs are as follows for each video:

Main File:

25 fps & 29.97 fps interlaced/progressive or 23.976 fps progressive (My project is in 24fps as of now; do I need to change frame rates in the compositions themselves or can i just export at a different fps?)

~220 Mbps

ITU-R BT.709 compliant

Video Codec - Apple Pro Res 422 (HQ)

Audio Codec - PCM (Big/Little Endian 16/24 bit), 1x Stereo audio track, 48 Khz samplign rate

Social File:

24 fps

De-interlaced (Definitely the thing I'm iffiest on. I know AE has the effect Reduce Interlace Flicker but that seems insufficient?)

Between 7500 kbps and 20 mbps

Multi-pass encoding preferable

No frame re-ordering

No front or end slates, title or end cards

Audio - AAC, Stereo (L R), 44.100 kHz sample rate, 320 kbps CBR bitrate

Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are encoding presets for all of that in AME, so it's pretty much a moot point. You may want to educate yourself on this a bit by reading the online help and just having a look at AME. The rest is a bit nonsensical. 23.976 FPS is essentially 24 FPS, so unless you want to be overly academic about it, just choosing a suitable preset will work just fine. I'm confused about the interlacing part. Why should that even be relevant? If you use interlaced sources, you simply turn it off or choose the best suitable field dominance in the footage interpretation. Otherwise it plays no role whatsoever in anything generated inside AE and the program won't render fields unless you enable the respective options in the render settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it would almost entirely be found in AME. Appreciate the response. Is there a good waay to check for ITU-R BT.709 compliance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You would have to enable color management in AE to really be certain about those things, but since 95% of people quite generally are pretty clueless about CM and never get it right (no offense to anyone) the risk of making a mess is much bigger than it enhancing your workflow. However, since Rec. 709 is essentially "full sRGB" as understood in the computer world, there is not really a reason to do anything unless you really want to squeeze out those extra percent for oversaturated HDR colors. Therefore relying on AE's standard workflows with CM off and using the output presets should suffice for 99% of regular work. Of course a few basic rules still apply like not overcranking colors, but barring specific Gamma issues you should not have that many problems.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines