Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick audio workflow question!

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I'm currently working on a project that entails doing 10 teasers of 15 seconds each.

I'm doing all the animations, SFX and the music.

Now, for QC purposes and other stuff that needs to be done to them so revisions can be done, I need to find a way to perhaps have more than one audio track when I'm exporting, to make it easy to have, say, 3 versions of each one with different combinations of audio.
For instance:
- Full audio (SFX+music) version
- SFX only version
- Muted version

Now, for the muted one, I just untick "export audio" from Media Encoder, but when I'm doing all 10 at a time, or more in the future, that's not going to be doable in an efficient manner.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Audio , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apply the audio in Premiere and export from there, referencing the animation only via DynamicLink or as an imported clip. This is nothing you can do intuitively in AE, though of course you can always find or cobble up a script to create the versions and add them to the render queue.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the swift reply!
However I don't feel super excited about having to go to an entire separate app to do this.
I'll have a look at scripts. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines