• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick way to copy pixels from 8-bit world to 16-bt world?

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an optimized way to perform this operation?  For now, I am using IterateSuite16, and some methods from the Transformer example that convert a PF_Pixel to PF_Pixel16.  But, I would love if there were a way more like the "copy_hq" function, which also handles scaling from one rect to another?

Thanks!

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2016 Jun 11, 2016

does PF_COPY not do that?

in any case, you can use IterateGeneric to go through each line instead of each pixel, which would give you MUCH better performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2016 Jun 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does PF_COPY not do that?

in any case, you can use IterateGeneric to go through each line instead of each pixel, which would give you MUCH better performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had a chance to try PF_COPY ( I feel like I must have tried that ), but thanks, I will use IterateGeneric if that doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got an error trying to PF_COPY different bitdepth worlds... PF_FILL can handle all bitdepths. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines