• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"After Effects has encountered a failure related to GPU-enabled effects on this frame" message Mess

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop has like RTX 3050 with 4gb VRAM and I have project that was working 15 days ago with all effects but not it's showing that my GPU is out of memory .. but somehow I managed to get back my project.. all effects seems to be working but when I turn on MAGIC BULLET LOOKS  all I get is just a black screen .. I tried a lot of time and searched on internet as well but nothing is working ... MAGIC BULLET LOOKS IS OFF.. IN my attachment so clips are working.. https://instagram.com/levzn_?utm_medium=copy_link  when I change my video rendering effects to CUDA .. it says that gpu is out of memory

IMG20220127194420.jpg

 

IMG20220126180615.jpg

 

IMG20220127184720.jpg

 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not clear what you are tryiung to say. MB Looks has nothing to do with AE's own acceleration settings and needs to be treated separately. If there are issues with concurrent use of acceleration functions exhausting resources, the usual steps apply: Update your graphics driver, re-check the settings. Outside that of course it could simply be issues with multiframe rendering and too many render instances also gobbling up GPU resources, so check that, too.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines