• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"After Effects Warning: Unspecified Drawing Error"

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have been using After effects 2015.3. When I was rigging my character the warning come up I tried to click ok untill it gone. After that I moved the puppet tool the program crashes and shut my computer down. It happened when I'm moving the puppet tool. I through it because of my computer RAM but I already add more RAM yesterday now I have 16 GB. My laptop window is window 10. I would like to know how can I fixed this problem?Screenshot (14).png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some Issue like you mate..

hope adobe fix it soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I encountered the same problem when trying to preview the composition with the sound (with sound). It is worth noting that the first launch of the preview of the sound did not vosproizvodil in principle, and the error did not appear. The error began to appear after I tried to change the Audio levels settings. Resetting to the standard workspace really helped, but that's not the point. Going to the menu "Preferences"> "Audio harware I saw in the field Default output -" The name of my headphones (does not work). "By changing the device to the same, but without the" not working "flag, I got rid of the problem and do not work in the standard work area. p.s. I hope my experience will help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close your audio panel. And don't edit your audio in AE.

Fixed my issues instantly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys ,

I am having the same problem when i tried to do character animation with puppet pin tool . 

my after effects version is cc 2019 .  resetting workspace is not working for me .

If anyone have a correct solution that is working pls let me know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

refer to my original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to have atleast 1gb free space on your C: drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 370 GB space and It still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem when I open AE only already. It doesn't matter if I use an existing file or create a new one, "unspecified drawing error" is always displayed.
I'm using AE CC 2019, somehow when I check with support it says I don't have Creative Cloud, yet all my other programs work fine. I am using a MacBook Pro 16" 2019.

Does anybody know the solution for this Problem in 2021?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to erase the settings. Then reinstall it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOVfDwUQ2F0

If people are still having these issues then this video will solve the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that the same for process for my macOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this is an old post, but it's the first one that comes up in a google search. Maybe my reply can help someone...

This error was related to audio for me, and I figured out how to fix it.

I started getting this error after installing a new graphic card. My old card didn't have this problem. Old card 2070 - new card 3090. I was switching the audio output from my monitor (hdmi out) to my headphone jack (it doesn't matter why). If the audio display panel is open and I don't have the correct audio device selected I will get this "unspecified drawing error" as soon as I try to preview. Switching to the audio device that is currently in use fixes the issue. (edit/preferences/audio hardware)

Hope this saves someone some headache.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone ever experienced having the warning keep coming up no matter how many times you hit ok? I can't follow any suggestions in this post because the pop-up is preventing me from doing anything, including shutting off the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jea. That was a problem. I could hit "ok" as many times, as I want, until AE crashed. For me, the soulution was to update to a newer version. Good luck 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines