• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"CLick to begin analyse" won't go away.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled an analysis and it just stays there and it doesnt go. I clicked anaylysed, cancelled, and like stuff.

wawawdads.JPG

I am actually so pissed right now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

You have 2 options:

- It looks you have used the Warp Stabilizer VFX to the Camera Tracker 3D. So select the layer, open the Effects Control Panel and delete the effect.

- If you wat to maintain the effect but this banner to disappear select the layer, open the Effects Control Panel and enter into the Advanced category. You will see an option called Hide Warning Banner.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you analyzing a Pre-composition within another Pre-composition?

In case it is a video and not a Pre-composition: your video has the same characteristics of your Pre-composition?

What are you doing exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have 2 options:

- It looks you have used the Warp Stabilizer VFX to the Camera Tracker 3D. So select the layer, open the Effects Control Panel and delete the effect.

- If you wat to maintain the effect but this banner to disappear select the layer, open the Effects Control Panel and enter into the Advanced category. You will see an option called Hide Warning Banner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of AE are you using? There was a hiccup with the 3D Camera Tracker in an earlier release of AE CC15. This has been fixed in the latest AE CC15 which is 15.1.2 x69.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue, but I found a way that might help you...my video was pre composed and the 3d tracking effect was applied to the composition. I just double click on the composition, and it took me inside my composition where my video footage, and I realized the I have added the 3d tracking effect on my video without clicking analyses... so I just deleted the effect from my video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines