• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Crisis" of the lack of development in supporting Thai typography in After Effects for over a year

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem of lack of development in supporting Thai typography in After Effects for many years until now to the "critical" stage

Hello, I am a user in Thailand. In the entertainment industry in Thailand And there is always a need to type Thai in After Effects, but nowadays, even though the software is updated. But I still have problems with Thai language printing continuously for a long time, until now Creative Cloud has automatic updates. And older versions of programs that I use regularly (100% Thai language support) That is, the 2019 version can not be downloaded anymore. Until causing a lot of trouble now Because of my work that has to work continuously There were a problem typing "vowels" causing the "vowels" to disappear or float higher than normal, and some "vowels" did not appear.

Until I had to leave a post for Adobe's developers to urgently update. Since the program updates are now out of development to support the Thai language for more than a year until the "critical" stage.

Please fix the problem and release the update to fix the problem as soon as possible.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?