• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"SetOutputWorld called with a world of the wrong size" error message

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm fairly new to AE and am learning very quickly and having fun, and just now as I added a layer to my project I got a this message: "After Effects error: internal verification error, sorry! {SetOutputWorld called with a world of the wrong size}" It happens every time I add this specific layer, which is just a PNG file. The error message appears every time hit play with the layer in the project. When I remove the layer, it doesn't appear. Does anyone know a fix for this where I can still use the layer, or what it means? image_2022-06-08_235614914.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Violet77,

Welcome to the community and sorry for your issue.

What's the source of the PNG file? Would you mind sharing it with us to investigate? Here's how you can share: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html 

Feel free to DM me the download link if you don't it to be public.

In the meantime, you can try exporting the PNG file from Photoshop and then import it After Effects.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I tried it messing with it again, and it was actually an issue with an effect I used on the file. I used the "rotate over time" effect on it, and I'm assuming I put in a value in the "rotation (degrees per second)" parameter it didn't like. I'll be using the effect again though, so if I get the error I'll post a screenshot of the message. Thank you, though! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines