Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"The project could not be opened" AME export

Advocate ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've encountered a weird error when exporting an AE comp in AME. It says "The project could not be opened." after I drag the project into the queue through the Media Browser. When I export with media encoder through AE, the comp just doesn't show up in the queue. Note that my project is pretty heavy on FX and layers.

Ryzen 5 5600X

GTX 1660 SUPER

32 GB Corsair VENGEANCE RAM

1 TB WD SN550

JqkeFX_0-1647299368124.png

~Jake
TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Please reach out if you do. I worked on this issue with a couple of users and found out that third-party plug-ins are what causing this issue.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JqkeFX,

Sorry for your issue.

What's the exact version of After Effects and Media Encoder you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-...

Does it happen with all the projects you try to export? Also, are you using any third-party plug-ins in the project?

We're here to help, just need more info

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE & AME v22.2. It doesn't happen with all projects and yes i'm using third party plugins. I got it to render inside AE so I think i'm good. I don't think i'll encounter the problem again It was just a weird glitch. Thanks Nishu!

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reach out if you do. I worked on this issue with a couple of users and found out that third-party plug-ins are what causing this issue.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again! 🙂

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines