• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"timedout obtaining dynamiclink server project." Error in After Effects 2022

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing this issue for 2 days now, whenever I try to use the 3d Camera Tracker or Warp Stabilizer after analyzing for sometime it shows me the error "timedout obtaining dynamiclink server project." I am not even using the dynamic link its a simple video import that I precomposed and now trying to track it.

I have done everything that I found on similar community posts but nothing worked for meeverything isup to date, windows firewall is off cause some people said turning that off worked for a few of them but not for me.

Working on a Windows 10 PC, Graphics Card- GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER (6GB), 32 GB Ram have alloted 24 GB of that to After Effects or the Adobe Softwares. I have updated my Graphics Card Driver and using the Creative mode on the Nvidia. Please help if someone has got a solution to this. Or should I use some different version of After Effects which has 3d Camera Tracker Working.

Screenshot (713).png  

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess the permission issue. You launch AfterFX.exe as Run as administrator (right click).

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects 2022\Support Files\AfterFX.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure about that as I ended up uninstalling After Effects 2022 and installing After Effects 2020 that works as of now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines