• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"unable to acquire rendred frame"

Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone ..

whenever i try to use "warp stabilizer" or the "camera tracker" an error occurs saying "unable to acquire rendred frame" .. i tried with 3 versions of after effects v22.6 v18.4.6 and v17xx yet the same problem.

NOTE:"when i use those for the first time it works but if i re-use them it shows that problem wich leads me to restart the pc to be able to use the again for ONCE"

Any solutions to that !

my pc specs are :

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8cores

Nividia GEOFORCE GTX 1650 Super

Ram XPG 32GB

Samsung ssd 980 500GB

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same boring answer: Update your graphics driver, check the hardware acceleration settings, clear the caches. If it works the first time and after a reboot, this pretty clearly points to your GPU buffers not being flushed and blocking any subsequent usage of the hardware functions.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for response sir i appreciate it .. anyway im on the latest gpu driver , i purged the cache , i checked the hardware acceleration settings its supposed to be enough ram for texture .. yet its the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines