• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random frames switch to a different color space

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP PLEASE! I am experiencing a weird glitch/issue in which a few random frames switch color spaces (see video below for examples). It's usually only the first few frames of the sequence, but in the last shot in the video I attached, the color space switches/flickers on and off between multiple frames.

Some more info! I am working with DPX sequences exported from DaVinci Resolve. I started by making sure there were no missing frame numbers from the set provided, imported the DPX frames as a sequence, and made sure the sequence settings matched the source settings. This issue isn't just during playback but also shows even when exported as different formats, such as DPX sequences, H.264, ProRes, etc. 

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why? I appreciate it!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably it is related to GPU acceleration. Go to File > Project Settings. Under Video Rendering and Effects Tab select Mercury Software only. Also, go to Preferences > Import, and deactivate hardware acceleration decoding for video. Restart After Effects, Purge the cache and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines