Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random upside down or blank frames flashing during play back

Explorer ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 

I am producing a a 4K video in After Effects, using the latest version and I have 32 GB of Ram. 

I have an issue where I see random upside down or blank frames intermittently flashing. 

Whilst searching for a solution I came across another post with people experiencing the same thing, but no solution as of yet... does anyone know what the issue could be, and how to fix it?

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects/suggestions/35632837-bug-report-random...

Thanks, 

Christian 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only time I experience anything like this I find the solution is to switch Adobe Media Encoder to Software Only.  That seems to solve the issue which I beleive is linked to the GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply Shivering Cactus.

As the issue is with After Effects, I'm guessing your suggestion might fix the problem when it is being processed in Media Encoder?  But it will still have the issue in AE?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines