• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red x while using bcc plug-in

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have bcc Plugins for my after effects cc 2022. I downloaded them and everything, but when I want to use them in ae, they do appear, but when I use them, there's a big red x across my edit. First I thought it would go away when I render but it didn't. I tried so much for it to go away but nothing worked. I also don't know what I did wrong and what's the cause. Can anyone help me??? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to pay for 3rd party effects and then properly license them. Do that and the red X dissapears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did pay and still I have the big red X. I have ben back & forth w/Boris FX for 2 weeks. I am desperate. thinking about asking for my money back. Does anyone another special effects package for AE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to get better answers on the BorisFX support pages, including their support forums.  

Is Boris FX Application Manager installed?

When you launch that application, does it show that you are logged in?

When you view the License information in that application, does it show "Trial" or "Licensed"?

Boris FX Application ManagerBoris FX Application Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not sure that you want to subscribe to Boris Continuum Complete, reach out to BorisFX support and ask if they will extend the free trial period. There's a little chat bubble at the lower right of their web site. If you are a student, they offer one year at no cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines