• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redgiant supercomp panel is empty.

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apply supercomp effect on different layers but supercomp control panel is empty. I have reinstalled AE and Redgiant VFX Suite for several times already, but nothing changes. Other VFX Suite plugins work fine i guess. Does anyone else faced similar problem? 

Скриншот 18-07-2020 21.15.56.png

Alex

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

This may not work for everyone, but I had a similar problem.  I also have the Red Giant Universe panel preset, but once I closed that panel, Supercomp began working as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You you may want to check with Red Giant tech support if other effects are behaving normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obvious advice, but I don't have a licensed copy of this product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then get a licensed copy of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the point in answer like that?

Maybe I can't afford to pay 500 dollars? Maybe i need it only for one small project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being able to afford something is a justification for stealing it?   Who raised you?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RG + AE + Catilina = disaster

If anyone has a solition at the moment that would be great. Cant deny for my 80 euros a month I'm rather dissapointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem :C if u got a solution pls let me know 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a similar problem.

when you go in AE go into project settings and turn on the gpu (idk if that's how your supposed to say it)

Directions.

File > Project setting (at the bottom of the listing or Ctrl +Atl + Shift + K)

in the video rendering and effects tap switch to gpu acceleration.

the change however doesn't seem permanent you have to change it gpu whenever you open AE

that's how I got mine to work, idk what will work for you but my computer isn't the greatest and maybe it was just an update in their software that allowed it.

lemme know if it works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a similar problem.

when you go in AE go into project settings and turn on the gpu (idk if that's how your supposed to say it)

Directions.

File > Project setting (at the bottom of the listing or Ctrl +Atl + Shift + K)

in the video rendering and effects tap switch to gpu acceleration.

the change however doesn't seem permanent you have to change it gpu whenever you open AE

that's how I got mine to work, idk what will work for you but my computer isn't the greatest and maybe it was just an update in their software that allowed it.

If you enjoy the software you really should think about purchasing it, it really is worth the money.

lemme know if it works 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, uninstall the package and then install it again. Don't update it after, keep it to 1.5 version and everything will work! Also, same goes to magic bullet, in case you had problem with magic bullet looks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried this once, but when I get to the previous version, it opens, but the effects don't show up in the preview. (in the Supercomp preview that should show the effects and layers, it goes all black) 😿

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was facing same problem, but when i updated my graphic card drivers & updated basic winodows updates, boom, now it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may not work for everyone, but I had a similar problem.  I also have the Red Giant Universe panel preset, but once I closed that panel, Supercomp began working as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines