• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registration page for Cinema 4D lite R19 not opened

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Registration page doesn't open and goes to Cineware page automatically when I click "Click here to activate"on Personalize in the Cinema 4D lite. lite.maxon.net/aftereffects also goes to the same page as above. I would like to use mograph but can't use it by now. Any support pages don't mention about this problem, am I missing something to activate? I am using Cinema 4D lite R19. 

Sho5FA5_0-1616036445808.png

Sho5FA5_1-1616036508597.png

Many thanks,

Sho

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

C4D is at version 22 currently (or was it even 23?) and registration for C4D Lite has been nixed to make life simpler for users. If you're using an older version, you may need to get in touch with Maxon.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C4D is at version 22 currently (or was it even 23?) and registration for C4D Lite has been nixed to make life simpler for users. If you're using an older version, you may need to get in touch with Maxon.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I ended up upgrading AE and use the C4D R22. I have asked Maxon and they don't provide an activation code for R19 As AE 2019 has ended a new installation.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines