• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remembering last settings?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't After Effects used to remember last settings used?  Such as video export format.  Well it did and now every time I add to render queue I have to select either "animation" or "prores 4444" again, then select RGB + Alpha.  I'm talking about while being in the same project, not reopening a project.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Mac Studio (2022) M1 Max - OS 12.4

TOPICS
Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Thank you.  I believe I found the option under EDIT-Templates-Output Module.  Pretty much the last place I would look for something of this nature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can define defaults by opening the render and output settings panels and the preferences. Unless you're talking about some bug I'm not aware of this has never been different.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I believe I found the option under EDIT-Templates-Output Module.  Pretty much the last place I would look for something of this nature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines