• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remote Desktop Error

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My After Effects won't open when I'm using my remote desktop. It works on my laptop and on the desktop when I'm in the office but when I log into my desktop from my laptop it crashes before I can even open it. 

TOPICS
Crash , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not equip a monitor with PC, you need to insert a device like this blow to recognize the monitor virtually.

https://www.amazon.com/WBTUO-Headless-Emulator-1920x1080-generation/dp/B076KHGX3P

If the monitor is always equipped, you turn off the sleep mode of PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Entirely depends on the capabilities and the method you connect to your remote desktop. Without specific info on your system configuration nobody can advise specifically, but chances are it already fails with basic UI scaling tasks simply due to your laptop potentially not having enough juice.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines