• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

render error in audio(audio is repeating)

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i really have a serious problem. when i render the AE by ME , the sound is repeating like the attached file . In the attached file, the word 'MUDA' is repeating . only the audio is problem , the screen is ok . is there anyone who can solve this problem? i don't want to make error anymore when i render again 

thanks for in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, the mp3 file is super fine without any error . I am wondering the problem is to do with the audio cache ..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AE is not good at dealing with MP3, so the first thing to do is to convert your file into a WAV/ AIFF in Audition or Premiere pro. Anything beyond that will require actual info about the source file, your project, render settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines