• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render error: "After effects error: Image Buffers of a size 21380 x 28070 @ 8bpc (2.2 GB) exceed internal limits. Decrease memory requirements for rendering of this frame."

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I apparently need to decrease the memory needed for rendering a particular frame. This doesn't make sense because there are no large files or complicated effects on the frame that this error keeps appearing for, and the frames that come before it are identical to the one on which the render fails. Any idea how to troubleshoot this? My machine is a 2016 Macbook Pro, 16GB RAM.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this issue come if you have some extra high resolution assets inside your comp and Most time users face this issue when they use the CC RepeTile effect so did you use this effect in your project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I didn't use that effect and it still says "Image size buffer"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines