Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Wave Warp on Bodymovin

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've been using bodymovin to render animation as HTML5 and although so far it has worked well, on one animation that has a simple wave warp effect I've noticed that it has not rendered this specific setting. Even if I select 'advanced export settings>include non supported properties' when rendering it does not seem to work. Does anybody have an idea of why it does this? Are there specific effects which are not supported on bodymovin??

PS: BTW I've been rendering animations as simple demo HTML5.

Please let me know!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Effects generally will only render when you export PNG sequences with Lottie/ Bodymovin. If you really want it to be included, pre-render the effect, reimport the footage and replace the usage in the comp.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your file size is going to jump significantly. If you need that kind of warping do the project in Adobe Animate. It is specifically designed to create animations for the web. After Effects is a video app that can be kind of, sort of adapted to creating animations driven by code but the limitations are severe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines