• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering AF comps through media encoder doesn't work while working on an external hard drive

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dynamic link doesn't work between after effects and media encoder while working on an external hard drive. Versions: AF 23.0.0 (build 59) / AME 23.0 (build 57).

I deleted old versions from my computer.

Someone knows how can I solved it? please!

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Thanks, after a lot of trial and error the reason appears to have been the OS itself. Once I updated to the latest Mac OS version, it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system info and other details liek exact save and output locations we can't really tell you much. You need to be more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shahar5FF0,

Sorry for your issue.

What happens when you try to send your comp to Media Encoder? Do you see any error messages? After Effects and Media Encoder version 23.1 has been released. Do you mind installing the updates and seeing if that fixes the issue?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, after a lot of trial and error the reason appears to have been the OS itself. Once I updated to the latest Mac OS version, it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines