• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Doesn,t Work At All in Adobe after effects2022 and 2033

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering and Sending to Media Player is not working At All in after effects 2022 and 2033

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email Me please with the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be much more specific and provide system info, details about your project and its contents, render settings, hardware acceleration settings, cache settings and so on. Just saying that it doesn't work is not useful.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using an IMac 27 inches with 128 ram and the latest video card . The is build in the motherboard. I am trying to render an application for news that I downloaded from themeforest.net and is call complete news at 9
Thank for answering really fast.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this is a bug on this particular type of Mac. You may need to downgrade to AE 22.1 or 22.4. Uninstall your current versions, reinstall the older unpatched AE.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines