• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rendering gots slower and slower... (PAIN!)

Explorer ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is showing my issue and its very annoying because it is not possible to render a video like this to the end, just when i wait 5 hours or so for 4 seconds. The weird thing is when i render the same video which is 4 minutes long then its rendering the first 20 seconds very fast and when the video is just 6 seconds it just renders the first 2 seconds fast and gets slower. Seems like it is nearly exponential getting slower... so it is impossible to render like this. I need quick help! It is the same for every project btw. Can you tell me what pc specs I should give you for this problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone help me with this or discovered the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SKULL.edits,

Does this comp' also slow down similarly when you preview it in After Effects? If so then you can hit the snail button in the lower left of the Timeline Panel to see timing on each layer to find out where the slowdown is coming from.

Cheers,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no it does not get slower in the preview its just in the render and there i can see it in the preview of the render

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines