Hello, so i'm rendering a video it's 13 minutes long, i tried rendering it the normal way and that didn't work and now i've been rendering it on adobe media encoder, it's been on for 7 hours now and it's stuck in the same place and says i still have 44 hours remaining. My elapsed time is 7:35:20
Not sure what you are asking. If it doesn't render directly from AE, then the likelihood it will render from AME is just as low because for all intents and purposes it just uses an invisible AE process to render a frame before necoding it. This solves nothing. the rest we cannot know, but clearly you have a problem with the project itself. Maybe soem source footage is damaged, maybe a specific plug-in crashes, maybe something else entirely. Impossible to know without detailed info about the project, your system, items used and so on. As a start render again directly from AE and set the logging options to "Extra info per frame". Perhaps this will offer some clue.
Stop your render and check the comp for the time AME is at, the render log in AME should give you an approximate time. There might be a corrupt or stranger file there. My guess would be you are using GPU acceleration. If so, you can try updating your graphics drivers and see if that helps or do what I do and use software render only, it might be slower (in theory) but it generally doesn't have this sort of problem.
Oh yeah, also purge your media cache. If that's full it might explain the issue too.
Unless your comp is one continuous shot that is 13 minutes long, break it up and render the sections. After Effects is not an NLE.
If you can't break it up, set the work area to create shorter sections you can render and then assemble them in Premiere Pro.
When I have projects that take longer than a few seconds a frame to render I always render an image sequence because if that render fails I can pick up from the failed frame and not lose any rendering time. You probably have something going on in the comp that is making it hang up. If I had a comp in the Render Queue fail I would never consider trying the Media Encoder until I figured out and solved the problem. The AME runs AE in the background, does not have access to all of the resources the Render Queue/Output module workflow has, and it is always takes longer to render.