• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that when I render my animation I can't save it on my iPhone and other people can't view it 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You check the permission of the file and the folder in order to get access to the animation you wish to play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you even transfer the file to your phone and where is it stored on there? What render settings? What else? You need to be much more specific!

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Mylenium says, we have no idea what the problem is unless you tell us the format, resolution and file size of your renders.

As a general rule, render an H264 mp4 file using Adobe Media Encoder and most mobile devices will have no issue playing the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mostly you're rendering your file using some unsupported codec or file extension, be sure you use h264 so you can get an MP4  file that can work on iPhone 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines