• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that with my new computer, while I am editing, my edit doesn't play back in real time at all. No matter how many times I let it run all the way through, it doesn't show me what I am working with until after it is fully rendered through encoder which is a problem for me. I am asking because I have never had this issue before on my previous laptop and desktop.

TOPICS
Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact info about your computer's specs, preview settings, contents of the project and so on this is not going anywhere. Start by updating your graphics driver and check your hardware acceleration settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to select the option, if caching, play cached frames?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried. The playhead is just running through the work area again and again but the green line is not growing at all regardless of the lenth of work area. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved that problem by installing AE 2020, hehe. Thanks AE2021, you are very useful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines