• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repetitive Glitch After Effects

Participant ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a regular glitch on a variety of files, new files, daily occurence.

Most recently this example shows it occuring during a rotation change.

I have been getting it on other files, video as well as built and I find myself editing out things to deal problem.

As it is now happening across a range of different projects it is becoming frustrating to getting things finished.

Do I need a reinstall of adobe?  I can't think it is about small values because why offer small values to users if they glitch out?

All help is appreciated.

https://youtu.be/Fcyd29NZ_P8

Myf.

Myfanwy E S McLean
TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The usual standard answers apply: Check your hardware acceleration options, update your system's graphics driver, check other relevant settings like caches and multiframe rendering, render in software-/CPU-only mode if the issues persist with GPU rendering. Other than that of course there could be genuine issues with some effects or specific projects, but without any info about the details, relevant effect settings and your system nobody can realyl tell you much about it. Even your theory about "small values" may have merit as indeed soem transition effects just disappear with odd combinations of their values, but that is the most unlikely thing here. It's really more probbale that these are the usual mundane hardware acceleration issues that plague AE these days.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines