• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rescaling Shatter Pattern of Bricks

Engaged ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps I am too much of a perfectionist, so I am about ready to call this good enough. 

I have been Rescaling the Shatter Pattern via the Repetitions slider for the past hour. Cannot seem to get my bricks to match up exact. The background is originally from Adobe Stock. Any suggestions to get the wireframe to capture each brick as accurately as possible? 

Thank you!Rescaling via Repetitions.png

TOPICS
Expressions , FAQ , How to , Performance , Preview , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess would be the stock photo is an actual photo with real-world imperfections, while the shatter effect is exact. So either re-create the image digitally, or roll with the mis-alignment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Makes sense, might a Custom Shatter Map work? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea could try that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines