• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

resize problem

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't resize this panel(blending and track mat). is this bug? ( my monitor asus 4k Screenshot_1.png)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a minimum size for each column just as their is a mximum as well as an overall maximum for the left pane. You cannot resize anything beyond those limits.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to add to this. I'm having a similar problem where I have to resize this every time i open after effects due to the menus being too small. It 'clicks' into place when I resize (it has to be resized just offset to the actual normal resizing grabber). Also using a 4k (benq though). Perhaps it's a 4k resolution problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if you're working on macOS or Windows, but you could check if the OS text size is too big. It seems to me that the texts are huge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines