Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

returned invalid max_result_rect

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-11-04 at 12.04.26.pngHi all,
I have just today started getting this dreaded error, i am doing a colour key and motion tracking in 32bpc
I have two video layers, one with a rec709 LUT and keylight applied to create a matte and set to invisible, 
and duplicate layer underneath using the above as an aplha which is visible.

beneath that i have the tracked image with a curves to bring down the brightness
i also have 2 adjustment layers above everything one with a blur and another with hue and Sat
have been working on this for 2 plus days without any errors, just when i come to export today the error appeared!!
typical.
thanks for your help

Screenshot 2019-11-04 at 12.04.26.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by checking your hardware acceleration options and disable them selectively. You likely are simply exhausting resources - several of your effects use GPU features as does H.264 encoding via AME for instance. Also, since the big pile of manure that is Keylight is is involved, you might consider pre-rendering this particular layer. The effect is a buggy mess and a memory hog and can easily bomb any render.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool thanks for your reply,
is there a particular software youd reccomend instead of keylight?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It definitely is..
Try composite brush from Chris Vranos. It offers much more than just keying..
https://aescripts.com/composite-brush/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi friends!

The same thing happened to me, I have a composition with video footage and motion graphics, 2min and the render stops with that error (PF_CMD_SMART_PRERENDER), and my solution was to simply turn off the Plugin (Video Copilot Twitch) and render perfect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines