• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reverse Time layer Screen tearing

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue since last summer, whenever im adjusting time on video layers i experience screen tearing and stuttering.
The footage and the composition have the same frame rate (29.97 fps), but i still get the stuttering.
Im working with 16 GB of Ram (Adobe gets to eat 13GB) with a
Geforce GTX 1070 with 1070 max-q design/PCle/SSE2 -Total memory 7.89GB-
Graphics driver is updated and im on AE 2020CC
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

To solve this issue, make sure your footage is converted to a editing friendly format like apple pro res/MOV! Normal H264./mp4 videos arent designed to be -rigorously- edited. Use media encoder to convert your files to apple pro res 422 or similar format. The file size is bigger, BUT it prevents the screen tearing/rendering issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To solve this issue, make sure your footage is converted to a editing friendly format like apple pro res/MOV! Normal H264./mp4 videos arent designed to be -rigorously- edited. Use media encoder to convert your files to apple pro res 422 or similar format. The file size is bigger, BUT it prevents the screen tearing/rendering issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines