• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reversing repeater order

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'd like to make three dots appear using the repeater, and make them vanish on the other side.

I managed to posterize their appearing, but I do not know how to make them go out by tweaking their properties.

I attach the video, you can see that the exit is stuttering, I would like to make it clean.

In the image the expressions I used respectively on the copies and offset lines.

Thank you very much

TOPICS
Expressions , How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that there is an easiest way to do it using a Text Layer. Create the 3 dots an use an Opacity Animator. Then animate the range selector to control the appearing and dissapearing of your dots. If you don't wnat the opacity to interpolate between 0 and 100, you can enter into the Advanced category of your Text Animator and put 0 on the Smoothing parameter.

On the other hand, if you want to maintain your shape layer, then you can use the Offset parameter of your repeater to control where the dots appear. This way you can add a mask over your 3 dots and the offset will "move them" out of the mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines