Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RG Universe Dashboard not displaying presets

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I just installed AE 22.5 native on Mac Studio M1 Ultra, and also updated Red Giant Universe to 6.0.1 After installing and updating, the RG Universe dashboard with presets do not display the presets. The dashboard opens, but it's empty. I've tried to unistall/install AE, Maxon app, universe itself, and nothing has worked. I contacted Maxon and they provided me with the following solution: 

"Thank you for contacting the Maxon support team. Please go to this file, Macintosh HD/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Red Giant/Dashboard/Content/RedGiantContentCache.db, and delete that please. 
 Now Please attempt to use the Unvierse Dashboard again. 
 If this doesn't help, please use the Maxon App to uninstall Universe, then reinstall. "

However, there is no "dashboard" folder and unistalling then reinstalling has not work. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Maxon provided additional details regarding the location of the file the requested. The folder was "hidden" and that's why I was not able to see it. 

"The User/USERNAME/Library location is hidden. To display that folder, go to User/USERNAME then click 'Command+Shift+period'. You should see the hidden Library location appear. Now continue following the pathway. "

After following these instructions and deleting the file they pointed out, the dashboard is now working again. 

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maxon provided additional details regarding the location of the file the requested. The folder was "hidden" and that's why I was not able to see it. 

"The User/USERNAME/Library location is hidden. To display that folder, go to User/USERNAME then click 'Command+Shift+period'. You should see the hidden Library location appear. Now continue following the pathway. "

After following these instructions and deleting the file they pointed out, the dashboard is now working again. 

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It Didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines