Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Roto brush 2.0 performance droping from frame to frame till unacceptable hours of waiting for 1 fram

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 10 64bit

Ryzen 5900x

MSI x570 ace

128gb of ram 3200mhz

samsung evo 980 pro 1Tb

rtx 3070

Hi, Ive got simple question. If this is normal that having my device and latest version of AE till (29-05-2021) I can propagate only around 120frames and then program freezes or making next ones sooooo long that its totally worthless. Even if I want to come back to let's say 60th frame its running propagation again for some unexplainable number of frames like 4 or 10 still loooong and can't do anything about it. It didn't even show the result which is already done. I mean maybe there are some hardware limitations or such? I'm cutting a walking boy on a gray background so nothing special especially that till these 100 frames it cuts him really nice. The fact is that the file is 500MB/s 50 fps 4k SI sony codec so that's one, however I remember 2 months ago doing a project also on those files and I don't remember to have any problem with cutting it even on more than 160frames so what does change?? When Im opening the project I cant even go on because there were 146 frames and it goes to about 120 and freezes. I left it for few hours now and it did it, however I didnt freeze the frames, just saved it and will try to open it tomorrow, Im gonna tell U if its makeing it again. Ive got the same with other project just to try. another clip, another project but the same issue. Please help...

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah and I see the ae only utilise till about 32 gb of ram

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines