• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto Brush crashing M1 Mac 16gb Ram

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any one else having issues with roto brush? I had the problem for about a month now on both my laptop and desktop, as im using the rotobrush to isolate my subject i can do as many strokes as i want but as soon as i jump to the next frame the app crashes with no warning message. PLEASE HELP thanks!

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update of macOS BigSur 11.5.1 breaks the rotobrush in the latest version of After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

I updated my MacBook Pro M1 (16GB Ram) to macOS 11.5.2 and After Effects to v18.4.1, This problem still exists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here but im on MacOS BigSur 11.6. The only way that works is switching the Version to 1.0 (clasic) I hope this helps for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines