• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto Brush does not work

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desktop Screenshot 2023.04.18 - 22.36.58.27.pngWhen I use the roto brush tool, it highlights the entire layer in purple frames. The videos are good, contrast and fps I changed as the program asked me, nothing helps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you have a few effects in the stack before RB, so it's likely RB is seeing the output from that last effect not the footage itself. 

My advice would be to do the RB work on the footage first and get your mask and precomp that, then apply the other effects to the precomp in the main comp. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Тимофей294046169p35,

Did @jenkmeister suggestion work?

Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, unfortunately the advice did not help. By double-clicking on the composition and changing to the layer, I select the roto brush tool, change the FPS as it asks. and still the tool selects the entire layer in a purple frame, nothing helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to pre-compose the layer that you are trying to Rotobrush. Make sure you move all attributes to the new comp and trim the Pre-comp to the layer length before opening the nested comp (your new pre-comp) in the Layer Panel and using Rotobrush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines