Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roto Brush mismatch

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

I shot in 50 fps but Adobe AE is asking me to set fps to 16.5? Why? 

When i try to use roto brush it doesnt cooeprate by snapping. Screenshot 2021-05-01 at 02.55.51.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For clarity, when i say it doesnt cooperate by snapping, it doesnt snap like how it's meant to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wuold check that your source footage is really 50fps, not your composition. Select the video clip file in your project panel and go to File > Interpret Footage > Main. Tell us what is the Frame Rate of your video. 

I assume that you are using Dynamic link based on the name of your composition so you must check also that you are working on a premiere timeline that matches the frame rate of your file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the Project panel and select the footage. Look at the frame rate in the info that shows up to the right of the preview thumbnail at the top of the Project panel. If it does not match the comp frame rate you have two choices. Use the File menu or right-click and change interpolation for the footage, which will change the playback speed of the footage, or, if you want to maintain the current playback speed, pre-compose the footage layer in the Timeline moving all attributes to the new composition, then open the pre-composed layer in the Layer panel and use Rotobrush on the nested comp. 

50 fps is a nonstandard frame rate and you should not be using that for a comp unless you have a very special need to do so. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines