• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

roto brush

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe, With all do respect: while the roto brush tool is amazing, we would like for you to work on it more and make it a little bit better, since you are getting all this mounthly payments from all of us, Thank you! 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pasha218837873yxy,

Thanks for taking time to create this post. I'd really appreciate if you could share feedback on the After Effects UserVoice so that others can add their vote: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't work for Adobe, but I do work for a software company.  "Make it a little bit better" doesn't really help the developers.  It's like me saying "Hey Adobe, make a Thanos effect" when it would be better if I said "Hey Adobe, it would be really great if we could import and animated 3D characters directly in After Effects."  OK, my analogy isn't great, because that's asking for way more than you are, but when you follow @nishu_kush 's link, can you point out how you would like it to be better. 

For me, I'd love it if the Rotobrush didn't appear to redraw each time I make a change with another effect, that is to say:  if it could run once then effectively apply itself without that re-rendering that seems to happy.  I'd like this because currently AE slows down making adjustments and once I've cut out an object, I find it is quicker to render out that video and use that for the rest of the effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines