• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotobrush 2.0 decided to say "f**ck you". Thanks

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, I've been a loyal customer since 2011 and to be honest, I can't wrap my head around how you code your plugins with your asses. I'm not looking for an answer, I know I'm pretty much f**ed at this point.

I've been working on this single shot with Rotobrush 2.0 (and don't get me wrong, I know how to use it) for the last 4 hours, and all of sudden, even though I can see all my brush strokes that are registered in the effects panel, AE decided to not take them into account while rendering my roto. All. Of. Sudden. I've tried everything, I've found a previous save of my project, NOTHING.

Go to hell, really. Or as we say in french, "sortez-vous les doigts du cul" and start hiring competent f***ing engineers. Thanks

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Adobe, sorry I didn't mean to insult you, don't ban me from your services plz. You could understand that being nearly blind from working on roto for a few hours and having it all disappearing the next second can be quite frustrating. Sorry guys, there's a reason I'm still using your softwares and I still love them. But pleeeease, fix those bugs, and try to do something about the fact that your rendering engines still use too much the CPU resources, I spent 4000+ bucks on an M1 Max and I'm quite bummed out AE and Premiere don't use my kick-ass GPU that much. Thanks and again sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines