• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotobrush 2.0 slow propogating

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying rotobrush 2 on a 3 minute video, and it's taking an incredibly long time to get thru going frame by frame. I mean a REALLY long time. 1min 15seconds has taken hours....

The footage is 3840x2160. I really love the way rotobrush works, but this worktime is making me nuts.

ps. I finally figured out pressing the <space bar> to have it run on it's own, after sitting there and advancing manually frame by frame. But it only appears to go a certain length, then go back and try to repropogate from the beginning.

Should I freeze once it gets finished with it's latest round of reprop? Then continue forward.

And, why is it only going so far, then "looping" in preview?

Thanks all,

Rommy

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know without any specific details about your footage, your RB settings,  your computer and so on. Simply sounds like you are using it wrongly, meaning on unsuitable footage with "bad" settings. Certainly a screenshot would tell us a lot...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mylenium,

I'm including a screenshot.

my specs: MBP 

2.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5

16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

footage is 4k /shot on iphone 

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 1.37.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start by switching to the legacy RB version. Your shot doesn't need any advanced analysis and it likely simply takes so long because the AI-bolstered algorithm doesn't find any detectable patterns.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines