• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotoscoping mask is still there, but no longer visible. How can I see its outline again?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jack24443636o995_0-1663272497665.png

I created a rotoscope of a hand so I could replace the image below it. Once I finished, I tracked a new layer underneeth it to put the new screen on. It all went well, except now that the new screen was there, I realized I could clean up the rotoscope mask in a few frames. I clicked on the composition and then the layer, but the rotoscope's mask was no longer outlined. The mask is still there doing its job, but the outline isn't. I've tried switching the view to "Roto brush & Refined Edge" and making sure the "Toggle Mask and Shape Path Visibility" is on. I still can't see it. Apologizes if this is a simple solution, but I'd appreciate any help!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press Option+5 to activate the Alpha Boundary or click on the button highlighted in the attached image.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-09-16 a las 0.08.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines