Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save from after effects cc to cs6

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

i got an project from cs6, can open it with no problems with the current version in cc. My problem is now, that i need to deliver the project as a cs6 project file. I can´t find an option to save it as cs6 nor an download link from adobe for the old cs6 version of after effects. 

Does anybody had this issue before and has some advice for me?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is basically simply not possible. In order to even arrive at CS6 you would need to install every CC version that has come out since 2013 and use the "Save As..." one version down, then open it again in this older version, save another step down and so on. Since those old versions aren't even availabgle anymore and won't run on current OS X in particular, this is a futile undertaking, even more so since along the way you would lose info for features that did not exist back then, anyway. Sorry, but you can stop there and have to find another way to deal with this situation.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines