• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling a rectangle with different corner radii?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I guess the subject summarises what I'm trying to achieve.

I'm building a template for some info-boxes. This rectangle will scale according to how much text I have so the scale is dynamic. I set up everything but I need to have the corners be different radii from eachother but always be 40 px and 4 px when the rectangle is fully scaled.

I want the top - left and bottom - right corners to be 40 px radius, and the top - right and bottom - left corners to be 4 px radius when the rectangle is full size

Any help is much apreciated!

TOPICS
Expressions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

You will have to add a duplicate rectangle with a smaller radius and offset the position and size to fill in the corner. There is no provision for different roundness. 

I posted a solution somewhere on the forum including expressions. If I find it I'll post a link. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to add a duplicate rectangle with a smaller radius and offset the position and size to fill in the corner. There is no provision for different roundness. 

I posted a solution somewhere on the forum including expressions. If I find it I'll post a link. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply!I'll look for that post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines