• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

screen glitch & bluetooth audio

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i go to playback my video my whole screen starts glitching, not the playback screen but the whole tab. this started recently with 2022 and im not sure how to fix it. as well, my airpods are not working anymore with ae (bluetooth devices in general). it'll playback once or twice and then nothing will play (this is only when i have airpods connected). my playback is fully cached and should be able to play, but nothing. then when i go to disconnect my airpods in the audio settings, ae crashes. is this a new update? does ae22 not support bluetooth devices? 

ive attached a video recording of what the glitching looks like.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asegúrate de que los drivers de la GPU y de la versión sistema operativo esté actualizada. Si aún así no te funciona, intenta darnos un poco más de información detallada acerca de tu software y hardware.

Aquí te dejo un link que puede ayudarte.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to update your GPU driver to the latest version, and overall looks like a GPU issue check if face the same issue with photoshop or other software required high-performance GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ive updated my gpu and that fixed it for a couple playbacks but its still doing the glitching

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines