• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seap/change color?

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an object with orange reflections. If I want to change these to blue reflections, whats the best way?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

I tried curves but there is no blue in this orange part so its not useful. The ChangeToColor was excellent, just choose the exact color to change and pick the color you want to change to.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use any HLS effect (Hue & Saturation, Color Balance (HLS)) and adjust the Hue setting. Or you can use the Curves effect, under the dropdown select "Red" and drag some points.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you only want to change the color of the reflections, you will need to isolate those colors. That may require a bunch of work, or it could be as simple as adding Lumetri and sampling a color, then sliding things around in hue vs. hue.

RickGerard_0-1656294941191.png

It could be that simple or require several hours of Roto work and multiple layers. If we could see a screenshot, we might have some ideas. 

* The "Drag & Drop here..." area works, but it is a pain for the forum users to access the photos. Please do not use it to share images. You can use the toolbar, drag your pictures to the reply field, or even copy and paste the file directly in the reply field, then size them up so we can easily see them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx, I saw a tutorial on "change to color"-command and it seems very straightforward. Its a small objekt that is cut out with a mask so there is no risc of changing any colors I dont want to change, all the orange on the object should be blue. I have isolated  objects before with color range key or auto trace much like you suggest but chane to color seems easier in this case. I will make a test and see whats easiest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried curves but there is no blue in this orange part so its not useful. The ChangeToColor was excellent, just choose the exact color to change and pick the color you want to change to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines