• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking assistnce

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded two video templates from videohive.net and am now having problems with plug-ins.   One of the template is being used for after effects and the other is for premiere pro.   Is there anyone in the Wichita or Derby, Kansas area that can help me?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check with Video Hive first. They should support their products. 

Embed screenshots showing the modified properties of the problem layers by selecting the layers and pressing the 'u' key twice. Cropped screenshots are useless. Try digging through the flow chart to find problem layers hidden in nested comps. At least tell us what plugin is giving you problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of those template sites will tell you if a third party plugin is necessary. Usually they create their templates with the standard plugins.  If it's a very old template, the plugin they reference may have been moved into the "Obsolete" folder, and may require some extra manipulation.  I agree with Rick - check with VideoHive first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines