• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select only some keyframes in the same timestamp of all layers in a comp

Explorer ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to ask how to select only some keyframes in all layers to remove them without selecting the layers.. I'm so frustated to deselect the layer one by one to only select the keyframes I want to remove so I'll not delete the layers..Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 13.03.47.png

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

If you have a bunch of layers and properties selected using Shift or Ctrl/Cmnd + select, and they all have keyframes, you can delete them all by just clicking the little diamond in the center of the Keys column in the timeline. You can also drag a selection around keyframes in the timeline and just press Delete. The search field in the timeline can help you isolate properties to make this easier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not simply click directly on the keyframes using the Ctrl key modifier?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean to click the keyframe one by one with ctrl with so many layers in a comp?? I need the faster way 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello just select in the black space between keyframes and drag. Just pressing the the LeftMouseClick.drag.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thankyou so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way. You don't have selected layers. This might be helpful

-Not selected - it explains itself

-"Highlighted" - something inside the layers is selected ( like a keyframe for example )

-Selected - You selected the layer. Congratulations 🙂

layers.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thankyou for your information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a bunch of layers and properties selected using Shift or Ctrl/Cmnd + select, and they all have keyframes, you can delete them all by just clicking the little diamond in the center of the Keys column in the timeline. You can also drag a selection around keyframes in the timeline and just press Delete. The search field in the timeline can help you isolate properties to make this easier. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thankyou so much! I forgot about that diamond..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines