• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape layers shaking when i zoom with 3d camera

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a small animation, comp size is also small to fit in other animation.

Some of the shape layers start to shake when I zoom in as in the edges become blurry.

I have checked continuously rasterize on all layers. 

Is it because they are png's? 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Scaling anything rasterized above 100% will start to result in quality loss. Scaling it WAY above 100% will usually result in blurry, heavily-pixelated edges. Continuously Rasterize only works on vector files or pre-comps (where it technically becomes "Collapse Transformations").

I'm a little unclear about whether you're using PNG files, shape layers, or both. Some screenshots would help us diagnose your issue, if Rick's suggestions in that other post you linked don't solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/png-file-blurry-in-after-effects/m-p/111846...

found this response and will try. It probably has to do with png size and scaling it up 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scaling anything rasterized above 100% will start to result in quality loss. Scaling it WAY above 100% will usually result in blurry, heavily-pixelated edges. Continuously Rasterize only works on vector files or pre-comps (where it technically becomes "Collapse Transformations").

I'm a little unclear about whether you're using PNG files, shape layers, or both. Some screenshots would help us diagnose your issue, if Rick's suggestions in that other post you linked don't solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

I ended up using bigger sized png's and scaled them down and no more blur . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines